The summer has been a fun one. We went to Utah for several weeks to visit our family and friends. The boys had alot of fun playing and swimming with their cousins. We also went on a hike up to timpanogos cave. We went with my brother Eric and his three kids and my dad went too. We did have fun but by the time we made it down the mountain I thought I was going to die!! I was sore for a good week after that. I am so out of shape it is pathetic. The kids all had a good time though and we got some really good pictures from up there.
Once we got home from Utah we have spent alot of time at the pool here at our apartment complex, and at some of the lakes that are really close going jet skiing. We have had a blast, the only thing that sucks is the heat! Some days have been so bad that the only thing you can stand to do is stay inside. Luckily the month of August has been better, it seems to be cooling off some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
View from Timpanogos Cave Trail
How awesome is that!
Award Day!
Max & Mrs. Whitehead
Stone Mountain
Stone Mountain
Bridgey and Paul's Visit
Tyler, Student of the month
Jeff Gordon's Car
Our favorite Nascar Driver's Car
No comments:
Post a Comment