Thursday, May 22, 2008
Max's Award
Today was the fourth grade award ceremony, Max recieved the Principal's Honor Roll Award. It is for the achievement of having all A's in the second semester of school. I have to say that we are so very proud of Max. He has always gotten A's in school. I know that he is only in elementary school, but honestly he has only gotten one B his whole time in school up to now. Max is in the Quest program here in GA and that is their gifted and talented program and it has really been a blessing. He is so much above his grade level in pretty much all his subjects and always has been. Matter of fact when I came to realisation about how smart my little boy is I was not only very relieved, but also afraid that he may get bored if we were not able to get him into something to challenge him. So Thank God for Quest! Max's teacher this year is Mrs. Whitehead, and according to Max she is the best teacher he has had to date and he is going to cry on the last day of school because she has taught him so much especially in math, his favorite subject.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
View from Timpanogos Cave Trail
How awesome is that!
Award Day!
Max & Mrs. Whitehead
Stone Mountain
Stone Mountain
Bridgey and Paul's Visit
Tyler, Student of the month
Jeff Gordon's Car
Our favorite Nascar Driver's Car
No comments:
Post a Comment