This past week Bridgey and Paul came down here to visit. We had a good time, the boys especially did. Dave and Paul spent alot of time playing ball with them both. We did not get to do a whole lot, but I think it was a blessing in disguise, poor Bridgey was really worn out from all that she has done this past month. (Cannot say that I blame her!)
For the most part we hung here at the house, and just enjoyed the company. We are looking forward to heading out to Utah in May, matter of fact Dave is going to be flying out to visit for a week during the time the boys and I will be there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
View from Timpanogos Cave Trail
How awesome is that!
Award Day!
Max & Mrs. Whitehead
Stone Mountain
Stone Mountain
Bridgey and Paul's Visit
Tyler, Student of the month
Jeff Gordon's Car
Our favorite Nascar Driver's Car
1 comment:
You don't need to get a whole lot done when you have visitors, just have fun. And I think you did have fun. Thanks for updating the blog
Post a Comment