Saturday, March 8, 2008

Baseball

Recently we signed max up for baseball at the local rec center. He started going to practices and seems to really love it. He has never really played before so he is learning everything pretty much from scratch. Of course because he is so critical of himself he has gotten a little discouraged from time to time if he hasn't hit the ball or something. Over all though he is doing great! I cannot wait to get his uniform to see how he looks in it, thats a mom thing I know, but I think he will look so cute. I will post a picture or two when I get some good ones, hopefully once the actual games start I will.

1 comment:

Jus2Fun said...

You really should add pictures of you and Dave. I know you are proud of your kids and dogs, but you have a big kid too that you never really show pictures of (not to mention you too). So fix that! :) hehe

View from Timpanogos Cave Trail

View from Timpanogos Cave Trail
How awesome is that!

Award Day!

Award Day!
Max & Mrs. Whitehead

Stone Mountain

Stone Mountain

Stone Mountain

Stone Mountain

Bridgey and Paul's Visit

Bridgey and Paul's Visit

Tyler, Student of the month

Tyler, Student of the month

Jeff Gordon's Car

Jeff Gordon's Car
Our favorite Nascar Driver's Car